How to submit an event to the WXPN events calendar
WXPN is proud to partner with Phillyfunguide for our events calendars. Through this partnership your event will be promoted, not only on XPN.org, but on Phillyfunguide.com and their over 20 partner sites.
Follow these step-by-step directions to submit your events:
1. Click here.
2. Please review the Phillyfunguide guidelines.
3. Scroll down and click Submit an Event.
4. Select the name of the presenting organization.
5. Verify that you are not submitting an event that has already been posted.
6. Click Next.
7. Fill in all required fields including both Start Date and End Date, and day of the week. Be sure to upload an image!
8. Fill in the Verification Code and click Submit Record to move on to a preview screen.
9. Preview your event listing and make any necessary corrections.
10. Click Submit Listing.
11. Notify WXPN that you have submitted an event by emailing us (Click for email address) with the name of the event and the venue
12. Your event will be approved and added to the XPN Events Calendar in the order it was received.
Due to high volume of submissions it can take up to seven days to approve an event so please submit your event at least one week in advance of your show.
If you are having trouble entering your event to the site contact: Click for email address.
For questions about posting concerts and events to WXPN contact: Click for email address