- Photo Gallery
- Gates Open
- Updated Ticket Info
- Transportation Options
- XPN Member Area
- Tips for Beating the Heat
- Festival Map
- Allowed | Prohibited items
- Area Lodging
- ATM Locations
- Handicap Accessible
- Member Price Info
- 3-Day Festival Pass Info
- Kids Corner and the Camden Children's Garden Activities
- More Ticket Info | Refund or Exchange | Rain or Shine
- Sign Up for XPN E-News
- Past Year's Lineups
Gates open 5pm on Friday July 22, and 12noon on Saturday July 23 and Sunday July 24.
Buy your tickets now! More information is available on our Festival home page.
You can also purchase tickets at these area retail locations beginning May 16, 2011.
You can view a complete listing of transportation options here.
There are other events happening on the Camden Waterfront the weekend of the festival. We strongly urge you to take public transportation whenever possible! If you must drive, leave early to avoid the crowds.
Join us in the XPN Members-Only Area at the Festival to receive free non-alcoholoic beverages and the opportunity to meet the performers.
You will need to show your MemberCard to receive all Member Benefits including reduced ticket prices at the gate. If you've misplaced your card, first visit the "Membership Booth" located outside the Main Entrance to the Festival Area. A Volunteer can help you acquire a temporary MemberCard.
If you missed the chance to become an XPN Member prior to the Festival you can join at the Festival gates and take advantage of all the Member Benefits including reduced ticket prices.
Yes, there is a TD Bank ATM at 501 Mickle Blvd.
Bags and coolers may be subject to search. We ask that you please leave the audio and video recording devices at home, as they are prohibited. In the interest of health, and in consideration of others, smoking is prohibited on the Festival grounds.
I'm not from the Philadelphia area and will need to make lodging arrangements. Do you have information on area hotels?
For your convenience we have compiled a list of area hotels here.
The Wyndham in Mt. Laurel is offering festival goers a special rate during the festival weekend. Find out more here.
Here's a list of what you may, and may not bring into the Festival:
You may bring in the following items:
- Low-back chairs permitted in designated areas
- Rain umbrellas
- Personal/non-professional cameras
- Non-alcoholic beverages in plastic containers
- Coolers (subject to inspection)
- Cell phones are allowed, but as a courtesy to artists and other patrons, we ask that you please turn your phones off during performances
The following items are prohibited:
- Glass containers of any kind
- Beach umbrellas and tents
- High-back chairs
- Professional cameras with telescopic lenses
- Alcoholic beverages from outside the festival
(Beer will be available for purchase at the festival. New Jersey state law requires that you must be at least 21, and you must present valid and acceptable ID to purchase alcoholic beverages.)
- Audio and video recording devices
- Pets, except service dogs
- Smoking on the Festival grounds
- Illegal drugs
- Weapons of any sort (firearms, knives, explosives, etc.)
- Projectiles of any sort
- Laser pointers
Can I bring my own food and water?
Yes, you may bring your own food and water. However, please leave metal knives and utensils at home. There will also be a variety of food and beverage vendors at the festival as well.
Yes, you may reenter the festival after obtaining a wristband for that day. Wristbands will be available within the festival grounds each day. Holders of 3-Day Festival Passes must get a new wristband each day for re-entry.
Wiggins Park is handicapped accessible. There's a designated area for wheelchairs. And, handicap accessible port-a-potties.
Security is always a priority at every event. As they do with every festival at Wiggins Park, Camden County officials provide a full staff of trained security and traffic officials, and visitor service representatives are stationed along the Waterfront. Both the Red Cross and EMS are present throughout the festival to attend to any medical needs. And police and fire officials are also present, and are an integral part of the overall safety and security procedures.
You can get two (2) tickets per festival day or two (2) 3-Day Festival Passes at the XPN member price. Any additional tickets must be purchased at the non-member ticket price.
It's by far the best value we ever offered. With the 3-Day Festival Pass, a single ticket gets you access to every day of the festival for one low price. You must present the ticket each day you attend (there are three stubs on each pass). You'll also need to obtain a new reentry wristband each day you attend.
Your tickets for Saturday and Sunday include access to the Camden Children's Garden where Kids Corner is taking over the Children's Garden on Saturday and Sunday. All you'll need is to show your festival reentry wristband to be admitted to the Camden Children's Garden.
Kids Corner in the Camden Children's Garden Activities
Kids Corner takes over the Camden Children's Garden at noon on Saturday and Sunday (July 23 & 24).
View the complete list of Kids Corner activities
There are no refunds or exchanges for any tickets. The festival is an all-weather event and no refunds will be issued in the case of inclement weather.
There are no assigned seats. All tickets are general admission. You may bring low-back chairs or blankets, but no high-back chairs.
- Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day (even if you don't feel thirsty). Try to avoid drinks that dehydrate the body.
And, if you’re an XPN Member we’ll have beverages available in the Members Only Area, but bringing your own for back up is a good idea.
- Dress for the heat. Wear loose-fitting, lightweight, light-colored clothing in layers. Avoid dark colors that absorb the sun's rays.
- Wear a hat or bandana to cover your head and neck.
- Bring a wash cloth or bandana soaked in ice water to wrap around your neck.
- Wear Sunscreen. Protect yourself from sun exposure even on cloudy or hazy days. In addition to dressing for heat apply a broad-spectrum (protection against both UVA and UVB rays) sunscreen and reapply as indicated, wear eye protection (wraparound sunglasses that provide 100 percent UV ray protection) and wear a wide-brimmed hat.
- Take frequent breaks to hydrate and cool yourself. Avoid strenuous exercise during the hottest part of the day.
- Be a good neighbor. Check in on the elderly, young children and pets to make sure they are not suffering from the heat.
- Never leave a child or pet in a parked car - even for a few minutes. The inside temperature of a car can quickly reach 120 degrees.
- We will have a couple of misting tents at the festival so make frequent visits to cool off!
Don't miss any of the details. Sign up for XPN E-News and get automatic festival updates.
Listen to the Music Archives. Hear a continuous loop of many of last year's festival performances, archived here.
View Past Festival Lineups (PDF), a complete listing of all artists who have played The Festival going back to 1994 (excluding Kids Corner artists).