XPoNential Music Festival 2014 Presented by Subaru July 25 – 27, 2014 - FAQ's
Are tickets still available for the XPoNential Festival?
Yes. Tickets are now ONLY available at the gates.
How much do tickets cost?
3-Day Go Everywhere Passes are $60 for XPN Members ($70 beg. 7/15) | $120 for General Public ($140 beg. 7/15). Go Everywhere Passes include LAWN ADMISSION to Susquehanna Bank Center (SBC) for Ryan Adams/Jenny Lewis/Dawes on Saturday July 26 and Beck/Band of Horses/Districts on Saturday, July 27.
3-Day Wiggins & Garden Passes are $45 for XPN Members ($55 beg. 7/15) | $90 for General Public ($110 beg. 7/15). Wiggins Park 3-Day Pass does NOT include access to Susquehanna Bank Center shows.
1-Day Wiggins & Garden Pass is $30 for XPN Members | $60 for General Public. They do NOT include access to the Susquehanna Bank Center shows. 1 Day Passes are available beginning 7/15.
Get complete ticketing info here.
What is the difference between the two types of 3-day passes available for the XPoNential Music Festival?
The 3-Day Go Everywhere Pass is your best value. It provides you with access to all the music happening at Wiggins Park all weekend as well as lawn access to the Susquehanna Bank Center for Ryan Adams/Jenny Lewis/Dawes show on Saturday July 26 and the Beck/Band of Horses/Districts show on Saturday, July 27.
The 3-Day Wiggins and Garden Pass gives access to the music at Wiggins Park only. This is ideal for someone who purchases reserved seats for either or both of the Saturday and Sunday SBC shows. Both passes provide access to the Camden Children's Garden on Saturday and Sunday, July 26 and 27.
What if I want to attend for just one day?
Pending availability, tickets for one-day admission will be on sale beginning 7/15. 1-Day tickets do NOT include access to the Susquehanna Bank Center shows. The price for a 1-Day ticket is $30 for XPN Members | $60 for General Public. Tickets are now ONLY available at at the gate.
I signed up to become a member (or renewed my membership) and got festival tickets as my "thank you" gift. How do I get my tickets?
Your tickets will be waiting for you to be picked up at Will Call located at the Festival Guest/Member Services tent at the main (Wiggins Park) entrance to the Festival beginning at 3:00pm on Friday, July 25th. They will also be available at the Wiggins Park Ferry Gate entrance.
What is the XPoNential Music Festival and what is the connection with the shows at Susquehanna Bank Center (SBC) on July 26 with Ryan Adams and July 27 with Beck?
The XPoNential Music Festival presented by Subaru, now in its 10th year at Wiggins Park on the Camden Waterfront, regularly features an eclectic lineup of established stars and emerging artists on two stages over three days. As we did in 2013, we're excited to expand our festival grounds to the Susquehanna Bank Center as part of the festival. Every XPoNential Music Festival 3-Day Go Everywhere Passholder will have access to the lawn area for Ryan Adams/Jenny Lewis/Dawes show on Saturday, July 26 at SBC Center AND to the Beck/Band of Horses/Districts show on July 27.
If I purchase a ticket to either of the shows at Susquehanna Bank Center on July 26 or July 27, can I get into the Wiggins Park portion of the XPoNential Music Festival presented by Subaru?
No. For admission to Wiggins Park, you must purchase either a 3-Day Go Everywhere Pass that also includes lawn seat admission to the two SBC shows, a 3-Day Wiggins & Garden Pass, or a 1-Day Wiggins & Garden Pass.
How do I get tickets JUST for the Ryan Adams/Jenny Lewis show on 7/26 or Beck/Band of Horses show on 7/27?
Tickets for these shows only can be purchased at the Susquehanna Bank Center Box Office, Live Nation Box Office in Bala Cynwyd, PA, Ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster Outlets or by phone at 800-745-3000, and DO NOT include access to Wiggins Park for the XPoNential Music Festival.
If I purchase a lawn seat ticket for one of the Susquehanna Bank Center shows and later decide to get a 3-Day Pass to the XPoNential Music Festival, can I get a refund on my lawn seat ticket or a discount on my 3-day Go Everywhere Passes? No. Tickets to SBC shows are non-refundable and cannot be applied as credit toward the purchase of a 3-Day Pass to the XPoNential Music Festival presented by Subaru.
Do I need to buy a 3-Day Pass if I want my child to come to the festival every day with me?
Your best value for children ages 2-12 is the 1-Day Kids Pass ($5 per ticket) that is good for any one of the three days of the Festival. If you plan to bring your child all three days, then purchase three 1-Day Kids Passes.
Do I need to buy a 3-Day Go Everywhere pass for my child in order to bring them to the SBC shows?
For children ages 2-12, we offer a 1-Day Kids Pass that is good for any one of the three days of the Festival. Children who have a 1-Day Kids Pass will get access to the SBC show when accompanied by an adult 3-Day Go Everywhere Passholder.
What time do gates open at Wiggins Park?
Friday July 25 – Gates @ 5 pm - Show 5:30pm
Saturday July 26 – Gates @ 11:30 am - Show 12pm
Sunday July 27 – Gates @ 11:30 am - Show 12pm
What items can I bring to the Festival?
Bags and coolers may be subject to search. We ask that you please leave the audio and video recording devices at home, as they are prohibited. In the interest of health, and in consideration of others, smoking is prohibited on the Festival grounds. You will need to exit Wiggins Park to smoke. SBC does permit smoking in designated areas in the plaza.
Here's a list of what you may, and may not bring into the Festival:
You may bring in the following items:
- Low-back chairs permitted in designated areas
- Rain umbrellas (small, personal size only)
- Personal/non-professional cameras (no detachable lenses)
- Personal snacks
- Non-alcoholic beverages in plastic containers (SBC only allows water in plastic containers)
- Coolers (subject to inspection)
- Cell phones are allowed, but as a courtesy to artists and other patrons, we ask that you please turn your phones off during performances
NOTE: Festival goers who have a Reserved Seat for Susquehanna Bank Center shows on either 7/26 or 7/27 must check their chairs and coolers at the SBC gate secured items area.The following items are prohibited:
- Glass containers of any kind
- Beach or Golf Umbrellas and Tents
- High-back chairs
- Professional cameras with detachable telescopic lenses
- Alcoholic beverages from outside the festival - (Beer and food will be available for purchase at the festival. New Jersey state law requires that you must be at least 21, and you must present valid and acceptable ID to purchase alcoholic beverages.)
- Audio and video recording devices
- Pets, except service dogs
- Smoking on the Festival grounds
- Illegal drugs
- Weapons of any sort (firearms, knives of any kind, explosives, etc.)
- Projectiles of any sort
- Laser pointers
Also, it may be hot! Please follow these Tips for Beating the Heat:
- Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day (even if you don't feel thirsty). Try to avoid drinks that dehydrate the body. And, if you're an XPN Member we'll have beverages available in the Members Only Area.
- Dress for the heat. Wear loose-fitting, lightweight, light-colored clothing in layers. Avoid dark colors that absorb the sun's rays.
- Wear a hat or bandana to cover your head and neck.
- Bring a wash cloth or bandana soaked in ice water to wrap around your neck.
- Wear Sunscreen. Protect yourself from sun exposure even on cloudy or hazy days. In addition to dressing for heat apply a broad-spectrum (protection against both UVA and UVB rays) sunscreen and reapply as indicated, wear eye protection (wraparound sunglasses that provide 100 percent UV ray protection) and wear a wide-brimmed hat.
- Take frequent breaks to hydrate and cool yourself. Avoid strenuous exercise during the hottest part of the day.
- We will have a couple of misting tents at the festival so make frequent visits to cool off!
Security is always a priority at every event. As they do with every festival at Wiggins Park, Camden County officials provide a full staff of trained security and traffic officials. EMS are present throughout the festival to attend to any medical needs. And police and fire officials are also present, and are an integral part of the overall safety and security procedures.
What's the best way to get to the Festival?
Parking Map Available here
Between limited parking and lots of traffic public transportation is by far the best way to get to the Festival! There will be other events happening on the Camden Waterfront the weekend of the festival so we strongly urge you to take public transportation whenever possible!
If you must drive, leave plenty of time to avoid the crowds. Driving directions to the Festival can be found here. The location of the Festival is: 1 Riverside Drive, Camden, NJ 08103
Do you have a Map of the Festival Site?
Download the Festival Site Map HERE
Is re-entry to the festival possible? Yes, you may reenter the festival after obtaining a re-entry or WXPN Member wristband for that day. Wristbands will be available within the festival grounds each day. Holders of 3-Day Festival Passes must get a new wristband each day for re-entry.
Is the Festival area handicap accessible?
Wiggins Park and SBC are handicapped accessible. There's a designated area for wheelchairs. And, wheelchair accessible port-a-potties and restrooms are available.
Is the Festival Held, Rain or Shine? There are no refunds or exchanges for any tickets. The festival is an all-weather event and no refunds will be issued in the case of inclement weather.
Is there an ATM located nearby?
We will have four ATMs at the Festival; two on the Festival grounds and one outside of each gate entrance to the Festival.
Where do I go if I'm an XPN Member?
Join us in the XPN Members-Only Area at the Festival to receive free beverages and access to Artist Meet & Greets. You will need to show your MemberCard to receive all Member Benefits including reduced ticket prices at the gate. If you've misplaced your card, first visit the "Guest Services Powered by XPN Membership" booth located outside the Main Entrance to the Festival Area. A Volunteer can help you acquire a temporary MemberCard. If you missed the chance to become an XPN Member prior to the Festival you can join at the Festival gates and take advantage of all the Member Benefits including reduced ticket prices.
Will I have Access to the Camden Children's Garden?
Your tickets for Saturday and Sunday include access to the Camden Children's Garden on Saturday and Sunday. All you'll need is to show your daily festival reentry or XPN Member wristband to be admitted to the Camden Children's Garden.
What time do the shows start at the Susquehanna Bank Center on Saturday and Sunday? I don't want to miss any of the XPN Festival.
On Saturday, Dawes will take the stage at SBC starting at 7:30pm. The last act on the Festival River Stage will end at 7:15pm. Festival-goers will use a special entrance to move from the Festival site to SBC at 6:45pm. On Sunday, Districts will take the stage at SBC starting at 7:15pm. The last act on the Festival River Stage will end at 6:15pm. Festival-goers will use a special entrance to move from the Festival site to SBC at 7:00pm.
Once the music is over at Wiggins Park on Saturday and Sunday evening, how do I get over to the Susquehanna Bank Center?
- If you have a 3-Day GO EVERYWHERE Pass you will need to show your pass to get to the lawn area at Susquehanna Bank Center (SBC). You can access SBC directly from Wiggins Park. The entrance is just beyond the JERSEYARTS.COM MARINA STAGE. Both LAWN and RESERVED SEAT TICKET HOLDERS can use this entrance.
- The gates to SBC from Wiggins Park open at 6:30pm on both Saturday and Sunday. BUT there is a designated area on the SBC Lawn for WXPN ticket holders, so there is no need to miss ANY of the music at Wiggins Park!
- When the last performance ends at Wiggins Park we will need to clear the park, so please take everything with you when you head over to SBC. You will NOT be allowed back into Wiggins Park. If you have RESERVED SEATS there will be a secure area to check your items (such as blankets, coolers, chairs, etc.).